Product InformationMore from Save the Duck
- Rely on the Save The Duck® Bark 9 Jacket to keep you warm and stylish, all season long. The puffer jacket features a removable hoodie at the mock collar, long sleeves, hand pockets, and a zip-front closure.
- SKU: #9318990
- BARK 3-layer shell:
• The 3-layer fabric in 100% polyester has light mechanical stretch characteristics that ensures high performances in terms of waterproofness (5000mm) and moisture proof (10000g/sqm/24h).
• Specialized performance fabrics are designed for weatherproof protection during rainy and humid conditions.
• Quick-dry design decreases internal humidity in order to resist accumulation of odor-causing mold.
• 3-layer outer shell provides both waterproof and breathability.
- PLUMTECH® Insulation:
• Leave the down on the duck! PLUMTECH insulation is expertly crafted in order to not only imitate the properties of natural down but improve on them.
• Unlike traditional polyfill batting, PLUMTECH insulation utilizes padding created in order to match the fluffy, high-loft properties of down.
• Ultralightweight construction reduces bulk and encumbrance in order to maintain natural range of motion.
• While insulation is lightweight, it maintains a high density of fibers increasing both surface area of fibers and quantity of air pockets in order to trap a greater degree of warmth.
• Synthetic fibers create a hydrophobic face that speeds the passage of moisture vapor from perspiration, promoting breathability and quick-dry performance.
- 100% polyester:
Lining: 100% nylon.
- Machine washable.
- All Save The Duck factories meet the following independent, third-party certification standards:
• Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) certification sets out 11 core labor rights which the Save The Duck factories implement within their entire supply chain.
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certification combines principles of international workplace standards, local laws and workplace regulations, and the spirit or language of relevant International Labor Organization (ILO) conventions. These principles represent a top-down approach holding human resources, health and safety, environmental practices, and legal compliance to the same set of standards.
• Bluesign® Certificate partners are committed to meeting the highest criteria of sustainability, focusing on resource efficiency, environmental impact, occupational health and safety of laborers, and consumer protection.
• The OEKO-TEX® Certificate stands for "Confidence in Textiles," providing independent textile texting. They work for enhanced product safety and sustainable production in the textile production chain through continuous improvement.
• Certified B Corporation.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
- Chest Measurement: 44 in
- Sleeve Length: 32 in
Product InformationMore from Save the DuckThe primary materials that compose this product contain a ..
Product InformationMore from Save the DuckThe Save The Duck® Angy Stretch Puffer Jacket ready for yo..
Product InformationMore from Save the DuckThe long-sleeved water-resistant and highly breathable Sav..