A TEI 5 heritage style originally developed for scientists in Antarctica, this navy down-filled parka from Canada Goose can withstand temperatures below -30°C, has a hood with a detachable fur trim, multiple patch pockets, and an internal padded layer for added insulation.
- material: 85% polyester, 15% cotton
- insert: 100% polyester
- fur: coyote fur
- filling: 80% down, 20% goose feathers
- lining: 100% polyamide, fully lined
- care instructions: dry clean
- zipped pockets, breast pockets, cargo pockets
- two-way zipped front, VELCRO® fastening
- Made in Canada
- drawstring hood, elasticated cuffs
- Designer colour name: Navy
This mid-length parka from Canada Goose is crafted from a waterproof technical blend in black, has a..
Built to protect in temperatures of -30°C and below, this TEI 5 parka from Canada Goose is crafted f..