Product InformationMore from Mountain Hardwear
- This Mountain Hardwear® Super/DS™ Climb Shacket has a bit of stretch that is perfect for rock scrabbling and also makes for a great layering option when the temperatures really start to drop.
- SKU: #9229686
- Goose Down Fill
• Goose down fill provides exceptional warmth with minimal bulk.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
• Fill Power: 700g.
- Fold-over collar with a full snap-button placket in front.
- Long sleeves with a snap-closure on the cuffs and elastic binding for added durability.
- Hidden snap-button close hand pockets in front.
- Notched hemline gives you coverage without limiting mobility.
- Interwoven, stitch-free construction uses baffles that keep the right amount of insulation in place without adding bulk.
- Branding on the left cuff.
- 85% nylon, 15% elastane;
Lining: 87% nylon, 13% elastane.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 32 in
- Chest Measurement: 42 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
Product InformationMore from Mountain HardwearFind that place where performance, comfort, and style ..
Product InformationMore from ColumbiaThis Columbia® Ridgestone™ II Jacket has a water-resistant shel..