Created for researchers working in harsh cold-weather environments, this navy Canada Goose jacket has a TEI 1 classification to protect in temperatures between 5 to -5°C, features a durable and water repellent Arctic Tech® shell, and reflective arm bands for visibility in low light.
- material: 84% polyester, 16% cotton
- lining: 100% polyester, fully lined
- care instructions: machine wash at 30 degrees
- zipped pockets, snap-buttoned pockets
- two-way zipped front with snap-button fastenings
- Made in Canada
- drawstring hood
- buttoned sleeves
- Designer colour name: Atlantic Navy
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Built to protect in temperatures of -30°C and below, this TEI 5 parka from Canada Goose is crafted f..
This navy marine Canada Goose jacket is crafted from a technical shell at the body which has been fi..